The SKYRANGER, exceptional French ultralight, has been for several years now the most sold ultralight in the world.
There are many reasons for this exceptional succes:
- A very complete dashboard, alows to verify all engine parameters
- Aeronautical engine produced in great series
- Use of materials especially created for aeronautics which bring a weight decrease as well as an increase in the performances and solidity.
- Cell and fuselage only formed of straight tubes in order to remove the bending stresses and to more easily facilitate controls and maintenance.
- Revolutionair support and engine mount being the subject of an International Patent.
- Design engineering carried out by the Aerospatiale of Toulouse with exhaustive tests including a windtunnel test.
- Multitude of tests and crash landing-test in order to confirm its fabulous robustness.
Visibility and Comfort
- Very large and semi open cabin leaving an important place for the passenger and allowing him to have a field of vision better than other apparatuses of the same type.
- Comfortable seats ensuring a pleasant flight.
- Powerful audio equipment.
- Powerfull noise reduction systems.
Speedrange : 50 à 165 km/h
- It permits a slow and short landing, and the maximum speed enables us to offer a better service to our customers compared to our competitors as we can fly greater distances without changing the price of our flight.
this aircraft for who we are the importer in the indian ocean zone has been due to its exceptional capabilities the CHAMPION OF THE WORLD in its category .
The technical capabilities of the Ultralight and our experience in the field makes it possible to consider the installation of new structures on the globe.
- The transport by Ultralights landing on land or water;
- Agricultural sprayings on all types of cultures and all types of insects (locusts, mosquitos…);
- Air monitoring of national parks, reserves, powerlines, pipelines, gas pipelines, etc .....
- Advertisement by towing of publicity banners;
- Training of pilots;
We are able to meet all your needs for the installation of ultralight landing strips and hangars in France or abroad: Sale of material, Training of the people who will ensure the management of this activity, permanent technical guidance to ensure the continuity of the activity.
The low cost of purchase and maintenance of the ULM makes it an ideal tool for the replacement of conventional air and terrestrial work.
We remain fully at your disposal for any study or further information which you will consider useful.